Welcome the The Unswept Cobwebs of My Mind... a place where all of my hopes and desires, all of my darkest secrets and inner thoughts are laid bare. Once you're lost in this Labyrinth of Prose.. simply be warned.. you may come out a different person.. then again.. you may not come out at all....
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Senseless
Like shadows in the night, they start to fade away,
All my dreams and aspirations for a better day,
It's like I'm lost in the plot of a badly written play,
It's the carnal side of me that I cannot keep at bay,
Confusions an intrusion, deep in my mind,
I need retreat from defeat, but there's none that I find,
In possession of transgression, I fall from your side,
I'm running from myself and there's nowhere to hide,
I've been used and abused, that's what I do best,
I've been kicked to the curb and forsaken by the rest,
All alone I stand, with no hope in sight,
I'm being torn at the seams with no reason to fight,
Far away from your love, I reach out for your hand,
The sand strikes upon my face as I walk this barren land,
I can feel the touch of death, I sense it on my back,
The train of the damned is coming down the track,
Like a bullet with no gun, a weopon without force,
I hear the screaming in the night, but I just can't find the source,
Hoplessness overwhelms me, I'm consumed in vertigo,
I try to find the cure, as the pain begins to grow,
Paranoia causes questioning with everything I know,
My eyes empty of light, and my heart begins to slow,
I am senseless.
By: Caleb Mark Hendricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment