Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Write What You Know

Write What You Know By: Caleb Hendricks they say write what you know but that will only get you so far my philosophies have grown but i won't ever own a shofar and even though i've always said I won't be the blind leading the blind but if you ask me why I left the ministry I might just tell you why Its not about the people its the history of lies
they say write what you know but i aint seen no world peace so i'm gonna keep on writing until the fightings finally cease they say write what you know but i don't know a world without the homeless so i'm gonna keep on writing till i get the chance to know this they say write what you know I know a world thats full of love but i'm gonna keep on writing cause there will never be enough

No comments: